Imagine having all your important e-mail synced with your cell phone. Now include your contacts. Now include your calendar. Include any tasks. Include notes.
What about your favorite music, or tv show, or files. Do you want to carry your resume on your phone?
Today we have the technology to have almost every piece of out technical life integrated into most activities.
Technology integration is something that I specialize in. Bringing different forms of technology together to serve many different needs.
My cell phone currently:
- Syncs all my e-mail, contacts, appointments, notes, tasks, music, and videos.
- Runs GPS Tomtom Navigation.
- Plays music over my stereo in my car.
- Holds 4 gigs worth of data, including pictures, text files, my resume, and anything else I choose to put on there.
- Has a full fledged dictionary.
- Can access the internet using Internet Explorer.
- Can sync with outlook when I am within 30 feet of my computer, automatically.
With the right technology, I can do all this for you as well.